Tuesday, September 4, 2007

A Petsmart shopping spree!


Well Thursday morning was a rough one for me. I had to drop Lilly off at the vet to have her go under the knife. The worst part about it was that she had to stay there over night. You better believe I cried when I dropped her off. That night Ian and I were feeling so bad that we decided to buy Lilly a few welcome home presents. Well those few present s turned into dozens of toys, collars, charms, treats a Halloween costume and last but not least.....food storage for Lilly. After all of the talks we have been having in church about beefing up our food storage it made us think....what would we have for Lilly? Well needless to say she should be set for a bit. Our little outing turned into quite the spendy one but she is worth every penny and we are very glad to have her home.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lilly looked good and acted happy when we saw her Saturday. This was a good weekend to spoil her.

Ty said...

Poor Lilly, no more uterus and ovaries!

Mama Mia said...

Do you have (people) food storage? I can't wait to see her Halloween costume!

Anonymous said...

Some people and thier dogs :)

Anonymous said...

I meant that as a joke, your dog is so cute!!!