Friday, October 5, 2007

I'm dreaming of................










CANCUN..........I am in serious need of a trip to Mexico. A few days ago I was looking at our honeymoon pictures and came to the conclusion that it is time to go back. We have decided that every year for our anniversary we want to try to go back. We missed this year but hopefully can shoot for our second anniversary. Here are a few pics from our fun trip! And that view of the ocean is from our condo's deck.....I love that place!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's too bad you can't go with the other kids to Costa Rica. Make Mexico a goal,anniversaries are important. It was fun to see your honeymoon pics.

Mama Mia said...

Oh that trip looks so fun! I love Mexico....ahhhhhhhh!

Anonymous said...

This makes me want to go back to Mexico...it's my favorite vacation spot. I liked seeing photos of your honeymoon :) Fun stuff...

Jessica said...

Oh Kels we are doing a couples cruise next fall. You and Ian have got to come. I know it is a year away so you may have to sneak another trip in before. I am glad to see you are a blogger.

Holly said...

You two are so CUTE! Okay Ian is hadsome but Kels You are a doll!! I love CANCUN too. We want to go with you guys so Ian can do the talking!!

Ian, Kels & Lilly said...

Jess we want to do a cruise next year also so keep us updated...that would be so fun!!!! Who would be going?

Ian, Kels & Lilly said...

Holly......you guys should come with us for sure.....Ian's boss has a really sweet beach house we can stay in for cheap and the little town it is in is so much fun. It's way nice to have Ian because you get special treatment for two reasons.....1-they like you more because Ian can communicate in spanish 2- Ian makes friende with everyone so all the locals love him!

Johnston Family said...

What great photos! You guys are such a great couple! I hope you get to go to Mexico soon!