A few weeks ago Ian and I got tickets to the REAL Salt Lake game when they played the LA Galaxy........and yes that is David Beckham's team. So a few weeks before the game Beckham was injured to every ones disappointment. Every away game that the galaxy had to play has sold out because of people being so excited to see him. So for that simple fact alone I thought that he would owe it to his fans to at least show up and make an appearance. Well needless to say I have lost alot of respect for him because of this. There were kids everywhere in his jersey just hoping he would show up. It was still a fun game but I am not such a big fan of Beckham's anymore.
Friday, October 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a great idea Kels! I am sorry he wasn't at the game! Boo!
Post a Comment