Friday, October 12, 2007
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!
I have finally sold my car.........now the problem is I am car less. I really didn't expect to sell it this soon so I guess we will be buying a new car this weekend. I know that I am going to have to order in my car so it will be a few weeks before it even gets here.....Any ideas for transportation? Bus, Bike, rollerblades??????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Be sure and show us your new car!!! Did you get a good price on your old one??
A new car how exciting!
you should go talk with oliver's brothers. they seem to always have really good deals.
Yeagers have an extra car and you are totally welcome to use it. It is a stick shift but it runs great. Just call us. It sits in our drive way most of the time. It is good to get it on the road once in a while.
Congrats! We are in the same boat actually! Post pics of your new car when you get it!
Post a Comment