Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Our Holiday weekend!





We had a very very busy Holiday weekend. We started it out Wednesday night with a trip to our favorite place Texas Road House. We spent Thanksgiving with the Johnston's and a yummy dinner. Black Friday started early for me with a parade that my niece MaKayla was in. It was so freakin cold outside I thought I might loose a limb or two. When MaKayla passed us she had taken her gloves and headband off and had snot frozen to her face. She was hilarious just loving every second of it. Then we were off to a really nice lunch before our sealing(thanks to Mike and Beth). Then we moved on to The Jordan River Temple for the best part of our weekend. That night we spent the evening with some of my family who was in from out of town. Saturday was a bitter day for me as we watched the Utes loose to the nasty Cougars.......But next year will be different. At this game I decided two things 1-BYU coeds are IDIOTS( we sat in the student section and I might of pulled my hair out if I heard one more moronic comment from some stupid girl who had no idea what she was talking about) and 2- Ian and I should probably get tickets at opposite ends of the stadium so we don't kill each other. Anyways if you can't tell I am still a bit angry. Sunday was basically our day to recoop from the busy weekend. We hung out and watched movies all day. Here are a few pics from the luncheon before our sealing.

8 comments:

Mama Mia said...

We were glad to attend this special day for you and Ian!

Jon said...

4th and 18...what are the chances?...and your defense gave that up. Get used to it Kels...Urban has left town...it is back to the days of BYU domination.

Ian, Kels & Lilly said...

Jon,I swear to you I will come down to happy valley and kick your trash right now. You just wait this will not happen again if I personally have to jump on the field and and teach the kittie cats a lesson. You sleep good for one more year.

Johnston Family said...

Congratulations! We love you! Hope to see you soon!

Bethers said...

Kelsee, come and go with us to the Vegas Bowl!!! Go Cougars! I am glad you are sealed to Ian so that if you kill him, you will still be together!

Ian, Kels & Lilly said...

Ian would be in Heaven at the Vegas Bowl and I just might become a UCLA fan.....HaHa! JK Ian and I have actually not been to Vegas in forever that would be fun!

Molly said...

Congratulations on your Sealing....what a wonderful blessing!! Wow, I never saw you as such a sports fan...as one of those Ex-BYU co-eds...Rise and Shout, the Cougars are out!!

Kelli said...

Tag your it go to my blog to see the rules and make a comment that you have read mine.

Kelli

P.s. Sorry that I did this I am not a fan.