It has been brought to my attention that I am horrible at updating my blog......so here is one to feed everyones hunger. :) Here are a few of our favorite activities in 2007:
-Puppy School with Lilly ( I know it sounds boring to some but we honestly really enjoyed it and looked forward to it every week)
-Lilly in general (Lilly has been a huge part of our lives this past year. For those of you that don't know Lilly was my Christmas present last year from Ian. I was suprised with her on Christmas Eve at Ian's parents house. Lilly goes everywhere with us and is a huge part of our little family. Not an hour goes by without our conversation some how leading back to little Miss Lilly May.
-Trips to the cabin in Park City (We have been lucky enough to have access to a beautiful cabin a few times this year. Ian's old mission companion has been building a beautiful cabin and has let us use it a few times. It has a nice theater and hot tub that we have taken advantage of many times.)
-San Diego Family vacation ( Ian and I took a trip to San Diego for a week with my family. We had alot of fun and did alot of things including; Sea World, Disneyland, Tijuana and Ensenada.)
-Fourth of July activities (I love all things about this holiday including the parades. We didn't go to as many this year as last because we were out of town. I also love the Fourth because my birthday is 2 days before.)
-My first trip to Bear Lake ( We went up for the Bingham family reunion and I loved it.)
-Getting sealed ( After a long process we were finally able to be sealed the day after Thanksgiving...YAY! )
-Christmas ( I am an absolute Christmas fanatic. I had our tree up 2 weeks before Thanksgiving and teared up a bit when I had to take it down. I am sort of in deppresion right now...January is a hard month for us Christmas nuts!)
Now a few things we are looking forward too in 2008:
-a much needed cruise to the Carribean
-family reunions with both of our families
-Ian being one year closer to finishing school
-doing some improvments on our house
-camping and 4 wheeling
-
Thursday, January 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey, I need a cruise, too!!! Your years past and future sound wonderful!!! Lilly IS fun and cute, just not at 4AM.
Yes,you have had a big year! You guys crack me up with Lilly! What a cute dog! Love you guys!
Post a Comment