
I am posting this a bit early because I do not have a home computer. Ian's birthday is this coming Sunday and he is really excited about it. Here are a few things that I love about Ian;
-he is friends with everyone and anyone(he makes new friends everywhere we go)
-he likes to play the tough guy card but he is a big softie on the inside
-he always puts the needs of others first(he is always helping friends and family with projects in his spare time)
-he is extremley handy( I never have to worry about hiring people to fix things)
-he shows his affection( Ian is very cuddly and has no problem giving hugs and kisses)
-his favorite thing in the world is Lilly ( people often joke that I care way to much about our dog....but little do they know that Ian is just as bad if not worse.)
-Ian always makes me laugh
-He is a very hard worker
-He says that he hates all of the stupid reality shows that i watch(Girls next Door, Crowned, The Pussy Cat dolls) but he always lets me watch them and I think he secretly enjoys them.
-He always buys me presents for his birthday( last year a car, this year ski clothes)
-he will not leave for work in the morning with out waking me up to get a kiss and then giving Lilly about 20 kisses
These are just a few things that I love about my hubby. Happy birthday Nons!!!!
10 comments:
I love my Nonnie so much and he is the most loveable son you could ever have. He is actually rubbing off on Micah and Ty. Get ready to party Saturday and Sunday, Nonnie!
Ian is a GREAT cousin! I know he is pure gold inside even though he tries to seem tough. I love this Johnston tradition of giving others presents on your birthday.
Happy b-day Ian.
Happy Birthday Ian.
Aahh How Sweet-Happy Birthday Ian!!
Happy birthday Skeebs! We Love you!
Thinking of you E-Nonny Nonny! He is the most lovable brother ever! I love you! Happy Birthday...I hope your birthday wish comes true!
Happy Birthday Ian! We love you, and hope you have a great Birthday! You deserve it!! Our whole family has always loved Ian!!
happy happy b-day nons.
Ian,
Long-time-no-see. It's your favorite Denver Broncos fan. I just came across your wife's blog and figured I'd say hi. Give me a call sometime, or email me. Take care buddy. And happy late birthday.
Mark
Post a Comment