Tuesday, March 4, 2008
The Birthday celebration!!!!
We had a very busy but fun filled weekend of birthday celebrations. My Brothers birthday is 2 days after Ian's so Friday night we went out to dinner to celebrate both. We went to Texas Road house and had some much needed red meat. YUMMY! Friday morning I went to a baby shower for Maeve and then we went to dinner with Mike and Beth. This time we went to a delicious mexican place called El Farol. Ian and I eat here often and it's one of Mike and Beth's favorites so everyone was happy. Sunday after a long day at church( the kids in our primary class were out of control) we headed up to Mike and Beth's for Birthday dinner with the family. We had the most delicious pork loins and lots of other yummy sides. Monday Ian and I both took the day off and headed up to Wolf Mountain to go skiing. It was my first time ever so it was alot of fun. Ian was a good teacher but by the end of the day he was trying to convince me to do the big hills and I was having none of that. I think I did decent for never having been on the snow before. Today I am hurting and did something crazy to my knee but I am super excited to go out again. We are pooped from our long busy weekend but we had alot of fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Fun!! We love Ian, you a such a good person. Happy Birthday. I am so proud of you Kelse for learning to ski! Kev and I went on Friday! We had a blast. We should all go together sometime!
Sounds fun...we will have to go skiing next season kels!
My mouth is watering for El Farol! Great Job on your first time hitting the slopes!
I wish I could have been there to see you ski for the first time. I like to take it real easy too. It was fun to be with you two over the weekend. Wish you were going with us to NYC!
Post a Comment