Monday, March 31, 2008

Sushi!!!!!!!!!!









Well I guess you could say we had a Sushi filled weekend. Friday after going to meet Miles we went to Mikado with Micah, Lisa and Beth. It was so yummy! Saturday once again after visiting sweet baby Miles we went to Zak and Emily's house to make sushi. They had a ton of stuff and we ended up making 9 different rolls. I was actually suprised at how simple it really was. It was alot of fun to make it and see the end results. I think I might invest in my own sushi making stuff. Ian is really not a big fan of sushi but he was a really good sport and found a couple of rolls he liked. Thanks Em and Zak for having us over. By the way, in the pictures there is two rolls falling apart.....that was Ian's creation....he is super special!

8 comments:

Mama Mia said...

Yummy! Way to go they look so professional!

Anonymous said...

Yum I love sushi, Kels lets get together one weekend and make it! I've totally been craving it!

The Funderburks said...

wow, those look good! i might need some of your recipes. i have to admit as i was reading your post i was having hard envisioning ian getting into sushi!

The Funderburks said...

sorry..."having a hard time..."

Ian, Kels & Lilly said...

Holl......we definatley should it would be way fun. We had as much fun making it as we did eating it.

Kelli said...

I hope your ready for more sushi this weekend that is what D wants for his b-day dinner.

Carly said...

How did Beth like sushi? That was a first for her.

Your sushi looks great, once Oliver and I tried to make it and we both almost vomited after taking our first bite, it was bad.

Bethers said...

I actually had sushi at my last birthday lunch with all you girls and Glo. I like it, not love it, yet. It was good to have tempura and share some bites with Lisa and Kelsee.