On Tuesday morning I headed over to Training Table. They were having a giveaway of Indiana Jones tickets and I got some. So last night we headed over to Jordan commons to see Dr. Jones in action. We had to wait in line forever but finally got into our seats around 7:15. I really enjoyed the movie until the ending.......I'm not gonna give it away so you will just have to go judge it for yourself. It was no "Raiders of the Lost Ark" but I would suggest going to see it. I mean HELLO, it's Indiana Jones!!!! After that we went to Denny's for dinner
because we were starving and it was the only place open.
6 comments:
Cute pic of the two of you! I totally want to see that movie!
That is cool...glad you got tickets! I wish you were going with us this weekend! Love you two!
I am excited to see this movie.
We all went to the Times Square movie theatres tonight and saw this movie. I have to make an admission, I think that this movie was pretty weak. In fact, I would wait for the redbox copy.
You know what's funny? I haven't seen the first 3 movies! Crazy, huh?! We'll go see it eventually I'm sure, I heard it's good. :)
I think we were tires when we saw it...there were only moments when it was as good as the original, but hey, we all need escape!
Post a Comment