Tuesday, June 17, 2008
I am very aware that I am a slacker........
and that I don't update my blog enough. Well truthfully our life lately has consisted of root canals, work, race track, work, sleeping, work and cleaning house. So as you can see not much to blog about. Hopefully we will have something exciting to blog about after this weekend. One more thing........the countdown is on. My birthday is 2 weeks from tomorrow. For those of you who don't know my birthday is pretty much the best day of the year. Not only is it the day of my birth but it also kick starts my 2nd favorite month of the year.(Right behind December) I love everything about July including the parades and fire works. Who doesn't love their birthday? The world revolving around me (sigh)........it doesn't get much better than that. LOL I crack myself up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment