This weekend was the Monster Trucks at RMR. This is the biggest weekend of the year for us so we were pretty excited. Ian and I, along with Oliver and Carly and some help from Drew worked the track both Saturday and Sunday. It was a VERY long weekend and we were pooped when we got home last night at 11:30. It was a fun, jam packed weekend and now we are in need of another weekend to recover. We are looking forward to a long weekend of camping starting Thursday. Woo Hoo for Monster Trucks!
Monday, August 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Is it almost over? Cute pictures of your family too!
How fun! I've never been to a moster truck show, but I've heard they're awesome! Maybe Brady and I will have to go next time. :)
I am so glad you are working with Carly and Oliver. It will be fun to see your camping pics!
Post a Comment