A-Z Tag
A- Attached Or Single: attached
B- Best Friend: Nonnie
C- Cake Or Pie: Cheesecake or Carrot cake
D- Day Of Choice: Saturday
E- Essential Item: sweatshirts
F- Favorite Color: Pink
G- Greatest Accomplishment: ummmm.......not sure yet
H- Hometown: Taylorsville
I- Indulgences: cheesecake
J- January Or July: I love July
K- Kids: if Lilly counts 1
L- Life is Incomplete without: Family
M- Marriage Date: September 16, 2006
N- Number of Siblings:2 Marc and Dustin
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P-Phobias or Fears: Lilly getting lost
Q-Quotes: ummm.....I am drawing a blank
R- Reason to Smile: weekends
S- Season: Winter
T- Tag five friends: Mia, Holly, Britton, Carly, Beth
U-Unknown Fact about Me: I Hate when things or people touch my bones.....it gives me the heebie jeebies
V- Very favorite store: Walmart
W- Worst Habit: being a worry wart
X- X-ray or Ultra sound: Neither
Y-Your Favorite Food: Sushi
Z- Your Zodiac sign: Cancer
Monday, October 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I always love being tagged, it makes me feel so special!! I just did a post tonight so I will have to do this in a couple of days and think of all my answers. We need to get together soon and catch up. Ah, remember the good ol' days at The Beach?!?! How much fun we had. :)
Post a Comment