This is a very trying week for our marriage. I am a passionate Utah fan and Ian is a BYU gomer. The outcome of this game could determine my mood for the next six months. GO UTES!!!!!!!!!!
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
i love that you are sticking to your guns! Go UTES
Beautiful and intelligent, how in the heck did that gomer Ian luck out with you:) GO UTES
Ian likes BYU? What IS wrong with him? Go UTES!!!
Ian really blew it marrying a band wagon ute. What was he thinking? The false hope of relavency, the confusion of a winning streak with a legacy, and the awkward Urban screams in the bedroom. I guess the good thing is he only has to put up with this for about a week each year. Don't worry Kels, after this demorilizing loss, you still have your powerful basketball team to fall back on...oh wait. Southwest Baptist.
CENSORSHIP!!!! No wonder you have so many Ute posts.
It's a shame that a BYU fan would need to be Censured as it is a common claim that it is the Lord's school and that the Lord wants them to win???? Wouldn't you think that all BYU Fan comments would be entirly Christ like in content? No wonder BYU fans DRIVE ME CRAZY! Go UTES!!!!
Oh the Win Is sweet! Atleast BYU has their basketball team to fall back on!
That game was hard to watch but the Utes played better. The UTE fans at the game were crude and horrible, however. Maybe next year.
BYU fans are just as crude and rude to UTE fans in thier stadium!! Their are good and bad people on both sides, get over yourselves BYU fans!!
I was there and I wasn't Crude and Horrible. I did find it funny though that the BYU players were the only ones that got into fights!
Post a Comment