New Utah Hoodie $40
New Utah hat $20
Pizza at Iggy's $12
Watching the faces of the BYU student section as Utah doubled the kitty cats score .......................................................PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LETS GO BOWLING UTES!!!!! Have fun in Vegas Cougs!!!! Eat your heart out Jon.
* In better news for Ian, the Colt's won and for that I am grateful this Thanksgiving week.
New Utah hat $20
Pizza at Iggy's $12
Watching the faces of the BYU student section as Utah doubled the kitty cats score .......................................................PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LETS GO BOWLING UTES!!!!! Have fun in Vegas Cougs!!!! Eat your heart out Jon.
* In better news for Ian, the Colt's won and for that I am grateful this Thanksgiving week.
3 comments:
Hilarious. I love that you are as passionate about football as he is! Or are you?
Having discarded your Utah gear since the 2004 season, I am glad you were able to pick up new gear. And the whole thing about the Lord's school...awesome...so insecure.
Oh my gosh I don't know how I came across your blog but I did. How are you? It's been forever! And I love your puppy I also love that you love your dog as much as we love ours. Everyone makes fun of us but oh well :)send me your email to tahnieleigh@gmail and I can invite you to our blog
Post a Comment