Monday, July 9, 2007

My Birthday!!!!!

Well I finally turned 21 on Monday!!! I told everyone all I wanted for my birthday was money to go on some shopping sprees......and boy did I get it. I am gonna be one stylin vixen once I get a few seconds to go shopping. We spent my birthday at the beach and then went to Joe's to get crab that night.....YUMMY my favorite. Overall I was spoiled all week long and basically had a week long birthday. I think Ian was gettin a little jealous because he kept telling everyone it was his 26 and 4 month birthday. But hey he always gets week long birthdays so I should get the same. I am waiting to get some pictures downloaded but when I do I will tell you all about our vacation.

1 comment:

Bethers said...

Happy Happy Birthday! What a fun way to spend it. It will continue on and we will see you on Friday and will have a birthday dinner for you and Oliver on July 22nd!