
Soooooo I'm gonna be a little sappy here but honestly I have the best husband in the entire world. Not only is he a great supporter and a hard worker but he always puts me first. For instance.....for Ian's birthday he bought ME a new car. Also anytime we go anywhere all I have to do is express interest in something and then ten minutes later he suprises me with it. He never buys anything for himself but doesn't have a problem buying me whatever my little heart desires. He is the most caring person in the entire world and would do anything to make my life easier. He also is the most handy guy in the entire world. You wouldn't believe the money we save because he can fix anything himself. Ian and I spend every second possible together and really enjoy doing everything as a pair(or a threesome because Lilly is with us alot). Ian is great with kids and will someday be a great dad! Hands down I am the luckiest girl in the world to have him and would not be the person I am today without him. I love you Nonnie! (thanks Mike and Beth for raising such a great son)
2 comments:
You guys are so great together and you are supportive of Ian also. We always say that our kids have made great matches! I am glad that he is so unselfish. I love you both.
I love my nonnie too! It makes me happy he treats you so good!
Post a Comment