Well on Sunday night it was off to the Roethel house for dinner which ended up like this. We busted out the Twister that had about an inch of dust on the top and decided to play. It was really fun and we have decided to do it alot more often.
Sunday, January 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
You cheated I have this on my Blog too!
I don't think I can see Ian in the twisted grouping! Was he in front of the TV???
Of course I can't pull him away from football on a Sunday.
love the first picture! how funny!
Hey Kels maybe you should update your Blog.
Ian and Kels!
Hey glad I found you guys. I haven't played twister since I was in 5th grade, might have to take a trip to walmart to relive the fun-- although bk (my giant husband) probably wont fit on the mat too well. hmm check out our blog too!
Post a Comment