t.



Ian and I had a very full weekend. We started off early Saturday morning with Strut your Mutt! We had a lot of fun and could not believe the turnout. There were thousands of people with their dogs that participated. We had a lot of fun and are planning on doing it every year. Lilly was a little overwhelmed by all of her new friends. She wasn't sure who to play with first.
Ian and I had a very full weekend. We started off early Saturday morning with Strut your Mutt! We had a lot of fun and could not believe the turnout. There were thousands of people with their dogs that participated. We had a lot of fun and are planning on doing it every year. Lilly was a little overwhelmed by all of her new friends. She wasn't sure who to play with first.
After that we headed up to a BBQ with the Bingham's........Sorry no pictures. That night Ian went to the Real Salt Lake game with my brother and I went with my family to MaKayla's dance performance. It was so funny that I was bawling by the end because she was making me laugh so hard. She did awesome and I am so proud of her. Sunday was Miles' blessing so we went to Maeve and Brad's church for that and then to their house for a BBQ after. It was very busy weekend and I am SO sad it is Monday.
6 comments:
Loved the stut your mutt! Looks like you had a fun filled weekend!
The dance recital looked fun! Cute costume that she can actually wear after.
Kelsee- I came across your blog from Britton's, hope you dont mind! :) That is so fun that you went to strut your mutt!! We wanted to go but we dont pick up our puppy until this weekend! Hopefully we will be able to go next year!! Glad to see you are doing well!
Strut your mutt followed by a soccer game...what is happening to Ian?
I love seeing Ian at Strutt Your Mutt. Too funny.
I dont know about you two. Stutt your mutt! That is a little much.
Post a Comment