Monday, July 14, 2008

Journey and Heart

Friday night was the much anticipated Journey and Heart concert at Usana. My main attraction to the concert was Heart but I ended up enjoying Journey more. Don't get me wrong Heart was awesome I was just disappointed because they didn't play my two favorite songs. Journey's new lead singer was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He seriously was better than the original. He had so much energy and really put on an awesome show. All in all it was a lot of fun.
This is Dust and I sad after Heart didn't play our songs
Here we are happier with Journey's choice of songs







5 comments:

Mama Mia said...

Looks like fun was Ian there? See you soon!

Bethers said...

I have been interested in Journey ever since I saw a story on their new lead singer. Can't wait to hear more from them

Brady and Britton said...

So many people at my work went to taht concert and said it was really fun! Maybe we should have gone....

In response to the comment you left on my blog...Whatever!! You're the one that always looks good, you nerd! You're hot stuff! I hope I can see you in person soon, it's been way way too long. I love your hair, it's so cute.

Johnston Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Johnston Family said...

Love your new background! I am happy you got to go to the concert! Looked fun!