Monday, July 28, 2008

Ruth's Diner!!!



Last Friday I had a sudden urge to eat somewhere new and exciting. I also wanted to eat somewhere with a nice outdoor dining area. A few friends that I work with suggested we head up to Ruth's diner in the canyon. We decided to invite my parents as well. I was very impressed with the food and the atmosphere. My very favorite thing was their house salad dressing. I am very picky about my dressings and was blown away by theirs. Yummy! I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for good food and outdoor dining.

7 comments:

Mama Mia said...

Yummy! I went there for Homecoming in HS...and a few times since!

Ty and Holly said...

I love Ruths diner. I hope you ordered the Raspberry Chicken dish...it's my fav!

Jessica said...

Gotta love Ruth's!

Brady and Britton said...

I've heard Ruth's Diner is awesome, but I've never been there! Brady and I will totally need to check it out, sounds yummy!

Brady and Britton said...

By the way, I love the shirt you're wearing, it's so cute!

The Funderburks said...

I love the Ruth's Diner's eggs benedict. YUM.

Glenda said...

Kelsee, you looks so beautiful in that shirt! That color is perfect on you!