Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I am feeling a little down........

Ian left this morning for Mexico for a week. He went with his company. Not only am I jealous but also really sad. This is the longest we have ever been apart. I am not looking forward to the next 7 days.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

just come stay with me!!!

Johnston Family said...

I didn't know Ian was going to Mexico! Is it a company work trip or play trip! We love to hang out with you! :)

Mama Mia said...

I hate to be left behind as well! Sorry you are alone...yeah why is he in Mexico?

The Funderburks said...

That's just not fun. For you. I can't stand being away from Andy.

Jenny H said...

I've been there and done that sister - and with kids. These lovely shamrock trips don't always get to include us, dang it.

Brady and Britton said...

Oh my gosh that sucks so bad. Brady left one time for only one night and I hated it! It's weird how you get so used to being with them and having with you all the time. Good luck Kels. He'll be home before you know it.

Bethers said...

That is a long time be apart. I hope next time you get to go!

Carly said...

what part of mexico?