Thursday, January 15, 2009

New Years Eve 2008!!!!!




I have made a few resolutions for 2009 and here they are:


-Continue to go to my spinning classes twice a week


-Get to my goal weight


-run a 5k


-clean out every closet in my house


-pay off my car


-spend more time reading and less watching TV


-replace a few things in my house that continue to annoy me


-plan a little more seriously for starting a family


-stick to our budget with no slip ups


I plan on accomplishing everyone of these things.


Every year my family goes to The Grub Steak in Park City for New Years Eve. The food is awesome and we always look forward to it. These are a few pictures from that night.

4 comments:

Carly said...

great goals, good luck with everything...I am pretty sure Oz and I have already broken all of ours.

Bethers said...

I love your resolutions...very thoughtful and important. Does Nonnie's include shaving his beard?

Anonymous said...

so i believe it's time to come out of blogging hybernation. Oh and by the way i want sushi

Brooke said...

I can't believe your not already at your goal weight, you look gorgeous - always! I gave up on making resolutions years ago.