Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy 28th Birthday Ian!!!!


Ian's much anticipated birthday is finally upon us. Ian is the only person I know who makes a bigger deal out of their birthday than I do. This weekend we went to St. George with the Helm's so Ian could ride his four wheeler. This is the perfect birthday weekend for Ian. I am extremely lucky to have such a sweet husband. Ian is probably the only person I know that honestly can make friends everywhere we go. He is an extremely hard worker that would do anything for his family. I find myself excited every night when I get home from work because I get to see him. I would think that after three years of marriage this excitement would fade, but it just seems to get stronger. I feel like I am the luckiest wife in the world to have such a caring husband. Anyone who knows Ian would say that he is a character. I would have to say that is one of the qualities that I love about him the most. Ian is the biggest blessing in my life and I am so lucky to have him. I love you Nons and I hope your birthday lives up to your expectations.

7 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy birthday Nons we love you!

The Back Row Pew said...

Happy Birthday Ian...Hope it is a great year !!

Bethers said...

Yea! The Birthday week that rivals your dad's! I am so glad we got to share it with you. I love my baby boy!

Brooke said...

Happy Birthday Ian! You do make friends everywhere you go, how do you do that! Enjoy the last 2 years of your 20's, it goes way too fast!

Carly said...

Happy Birthday Nonners...hope it was wonderful.

Moose said...

I haven't checked blogs forever! I love Ian! I am so happy you two have each other! Glad he had a great birthday! Love you!

Brooke said...

Happy belated Birthday Ian! Only 28? Not fair!