Saturday, July 14, 2007

ODE to the FANNY PACK

Although Taunie destroyed all spectacular evidence of the fanny pack. We have Taunie the Fanny pack sportin mom. Yes its true its 2007 and Taunie still wears a Fanny pack while on vacation I had a great picture of it and Taunie erased it so in the future i will do a drawing from my memory of the fanny pack. Even though the fanny pack was extremley 1980's she did haul around all of our junk in it. Thats Awesome!

5 comments:

Bethers said...

Fannie packs are good! I still have one.

Mama Mia said...

Love the new pictures! He loved you guys and took a ton of pictures of you! You two are just too good lookin'!

Mama Mia said...

I'm laughing because Lilly has a black and white pic to match you and Ian's!!! Looks good.

Roethel Clan said...

I see my name is used in vain here...and YES I DID TOTE A FANNY PACK IN CA...good thing or you would have all been up a creek MANY TIMES!!
All I have to say is next time...CARRY YOUR OWN CRAP..I thought what happens on vacation was suppose to stay on vacation...so do I need to share those pictures of you Kelsee that Ian altered on the beach?? Oh wait..this is Ian..NO ONE would be surprised!! LOL
Love ya..your FANNY PACK TOTIN PACK HORSE FROM VACATION!!
MA ROETHEL

Roethel Clan said...

Oh and BTW...who took EVERY ONE OF THOSE PICTURES you are displaying??? The one with the CAMERA IN THE FANNY PACK!!
You are in SO MUCH TROUBLE IAN..watch your next meal at my house...it may have ex-lax mixed in!LOL
Besides...you have no proof of a FANNY PACK!! LOL
MA ROETHEL