
Today is our sweet niece Brea's Birthday! When I say sweet it is an understatement because she is the kindest kid I have ever met. We love Brea because of her fun personality and her willingness to help whenever needed. She is a joy to have around and we love taking her for sleepovers. Brea is a great big sister and always a good example. To celebrate Micah & Lisa are having a birthday party tonight at their house. I am trying to get off work early so I can be there. We love Brea and are very pleased with everything she does! Happy Birthday Brea!
3 comments:
I love this picture of Brea! Have fun tonight!
This is my alltime favorite picture of Brea. You truly described her.
Thanks for coming all the way to our house for the party. Traffic is no fun at that hour. Brea always loves seeing you two. -Micah
Post a Comment