
I will be taking out my endowments on Sept 15 at 6:20 P.M. Of course I would love for everyone to be there so mark it on your calendars. I hope this works for everyone I tried to make it as convenient as possible. It will be at the Jordan River Temple which is on 10200 South and 1300 West. All guests will need to be dressed and ready to go by 6:00 P.M. I hope to see all of you there!
P.S. Just so you can mark it on your calendars for the future Ian and I are planning on being sealed around Thanksgiving. We do not have an exact date yet but plan on it being right around that time if everything goes as planned. We will keep you updated on that when we know more. Thanks for all of your love and support it means a lot to us!
P.S. Just so you can mark it on your calendars for the future Ian and I are planning on being sealed around Thanksgiving. We do not have an exact date yet but plan on it being right around that time if everything goes as planned. We will keep you updated on that when we know more. Thanks for all of your love and support it means a lot to us!
4 comments:
Sounds good guys. Holly and I will be there for sure.
We are all so excited for both events and we will all be there!
I will be there for your endowments! Yeah! Thanksgiving is a great time for us as well! We will be in town! So happy for you!
That is so awesome. I hope your day was wonderful! find us at funderburks.blogspot.com
Post a Comment