To give us the sensation of getting out and away from home we have been talking a lot about camping. We both love to camp and spend time outdoors so camping is a good fit for us. I don't mind spending a night or two roughing it, but anymore than that and I start to long for a toilet , shower and a bed out of the dirt. For about 3 years now my husband has been trying to talk me into buying a camp trailer. I have been very reluctant because contrary to popular belief, I hate spending large amounts of money. Even though I knew it would be a lot of fun and that it would get well used I have held strong. Until yesterday.......................................
We have been looking on KSL at some used trailers and have even gone to look at some in person. When I saw one listed on KSL yesterday for a killer price I knew that it was now or never. So at about 8 o'clock last night Ian and I with my parents behind us on the Harley, headed out to take a look. We were really impressed with what we saw and even more impressed with the honesty of the sellers. It is a used trailer so naturally it has a few minor problems and they made sure to disclose everything to us. After some thought and consideration we were on our way home, with the trailer in tow. We are really excited about our new purchase and can't wait to go camping........Now if we could just find a weekend to getaway!



12 comments:
Cool rig! Hope you get a lot of use out of it!
That is freakin hilarious. Something about a holiday weekend to get people to buy trailers! We definately need to do a Roethel/Gunnell camp trip! SOON!
We have to get alot of use out of this thing!
How exciting! I love it! That is a great purchase, you can totally get tons of vacation and memories with that!
Congrats on your new purchase! I heard once you have a trailer you never go back to a tent! I hope you have many fun weekend getaways!
So when are you taking it out on the road? Or have you already?
Nice, why didn't you tell me about the trailer idea? Holly and I could have had the sweetest Colorado road trip of all time.
Wow Kels! That is really nice! You will have SO much fun with that. It looks really nice and well taken care of inside. You'll have to let all of know how your first adventure goes!
now you can have a baby...wasn't that the deal Ian?
Yes Carly, yes it was. I think he is wishing he hadn't made that deal now.
The "Wanderer".
Sweet.
Have fun.
Colby and Laurie
It looks really nice and spacious...maybe one of these would change my mind about camping. Interesting deal you have with Nonnie!
Yeah we all need to go camping!! It looks really nice!!
Post a Comment