Last Saturday we headed up into the Unitah's to go fishing and have a BBQ. We started out trying to find a good lake to fish at. One of the lakes we passed was Lilly lake. So naturally Lilly had to get her picture taken by the sign. She was so funny just standing by the sign while we took fifty pictures of her. We found a nice little lake that was not as crowded as the rest called Butterfly Lake. Ian and Dust threw their poles in while I read a book. ( I don't fish, I think it is cruel) Dust caught two and Ian caught one. When Ian caught his I was holding it while he took the hook out so we could throw him back. Ian killed him trying to get the hook out and the little guy started bleeding all over me. So me being the way I am, started to cry my eyes out and wouldn't talk to Ian the rest of the day. And this is why I do not fish......it is an emotional battle for me and I always end up crying.
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Okay can I just say that I love the picture of Lilly in front of her sign?! I'm with you on the whole fishing thing, I don't understand it at all. I wish you would have gotten a picture of you holding the fish, that would have been a great pic!!
That would have freaked me out also!
Hey its carrie, I am so glad that you guys blog about your dog also. I guess thats what we do when we dont have kids right?
Post a Comment