Monday, August 13, 2007

A post for Lilly!!!!!!





So......for anyone who knows us I am sure you would probably agree that we have a mild obsession with our cute little Lilly! Here is a list of thinks that add fuel to our obsessive fire!


-every morning when Lilly wakes up she takes five minutes to stretch before letting out a big yawn(that makes the cutest sound)


-Lilly loves to cuddle.....our favorite time of day is "family cuddle time" which always includes Lilly right in the middle


-We have come to the conclusion that Lilly is a vampire. We don't know what she does all night but most the time if I wake up in the middle of the night I can hear her out in the living room playing with toys! She sleeps all day and plays all night.


-Lilly thinks everything is hers and so she likes to take everything into her favorite play area, which right now is the back yard. I can not tell you how many things we have found out there that she has stolen. The list includes-cell phones, face wash, socks, marshmallows, Ian's hats, socks, underwear, remote controls, dish towels, belts and shoes and my personal favorite my wedding ring.

Add Image

-(in reference to the last comment) You can never be mad at Lilly for very long. She has the sweetest personality and it makes it impossible to be mad at her. All she has to do is look at us with her ridiculous under bite and we are done for.


These are just a few of the things that make Lilly our baby. She is seriously part of our family and we wouldn't be whole without her! Here are some fun pics of Lilly at Bear Lake courtesy of Brad!

2 comments:

Mama Mia said...

I saw these pictures on Brads flikr account! She is a cute dog!

Anonymous said...

Cool pictures of Lily! She is a princess dog!