Wednesday, August 1, 2007

What we are looking forward too!!!!

Well after this fun filled July it makes me look into the future for some fun actvities we have planned.........here are a few!

-Game night with Marc, Kelli and Dust

- Ian's cousin Nicole's wedding August 17

-a trip to Idaho for my cousins Joe's wedding August 24 and possibly Lava on the way home

-back packing with Zach and Emily

-State Fair.....Yum Funnel cake

-Our Anniverary September 16

-Getting Sealed

-painting our house(not sure if we are actually looking forward to that)

-a cruise sometime this winter hopefully

-Utah football games(okay maybe that's just me)

-Colt Sundays

-Spending lots of time together as a family(this includes Miss princess paws Lilly)

-snow........My favorite

-And last but not least Christmas......We spent $400 on Christmas decor last year at after Christmas sales and I can't wait to put it all up. I love Christmas and everything about it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell us what you bought for Christmas decor? I am excited to see it. I am also very excited for the sealing. We will plan a big celebration...

Ian, Kels & Lilly said...

Well I am really into Champagne gold so my whole tree is gold and sparkly. We bought wreaths and garland and stocking holders and lots of other fun stuff. Now I am still looking for stockings but other than that we are set. I am excited to get it all out because I know there are things we bought that I forgot about! Last year all of our decor was mismatched so it will be nice to have a matching Christmas set!oooh I also need some of those pretty beaded trees that you and Lisa have.....I will look for those with the stockings!

Mama Mia said...

I have a gold and sparkly tree too! I also did another one for my family room Red, Purple and Gold! It sound crazy but it is beautiful! You are getting me excited to put up Christmas! I need to know when the sealing is...do you have a date?

Ian, Kels & Lilly said...

Unfortunatley no.......We are still having the same problems we were having a month ago with the bishop and haven't gotten anywhere. We have a meeting with him Sunday and if we don't get some where we are going to go straight to the stake president. You will be the first person we let know when we find out though. :(

Anonymous said...

Good words.