Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Gettin' my hair did

Super excited.....I am FINALLY getting my hair done tonight. I had to cancel my last appointment which was about 7 weeks ago and I couldn't get it rescheduled until today. So basically it has been about twice as long as I normally go between appointments. I need a trim bad and I also need to get it colored like its nobodies business. So everyone say good by to Shakira, tomorrow I will be a new person!

3 comments:

Ty and Holly said...

Well, you've waited 7 weeks, let me to tell you about my annoying story. A Holly called Brass Comb and cancelled. My hair stylist thought it was me so she moved everyone on top of my appointment. Ha! I drove all the way from Salt Lake to Farmington for nothing! Besides from needing a hair cut really bad she couldn't get me in for 2 more weeks!

Bethers said...

Your hair, Holly (love the highlights) looks really good right now. I won't get to see Kelsee's until you get back.

Mama Mia said...

You are so funny! I wait forever to get my hair done! I am sure it looks great Kels! You are going to be a blonde California Girl!