Friday, June 15, 2007
Real Salt Lake
So.......niether Ian or I are really into soccer but last night my brother had two extra tickets to the game so we decided to go. To be honest they really suck and haven't won a game all year. It was pretty fun whenever they got close to scoring though. Towards the middle half of the game the officiating was getting horrible and the fans were getting angry......so whenever they would make a bad call, which was every few minutes people would start throwing stuff at them from the stands. I guess this is a normal thing in soccer and it made it so entertaining. People were really getting into it including my brother who tried twice to throw stuff onto the field and failed horribly each time. It was hilarious and a lot of fun I actually didn't want to leave. It also made me very excited for football season. For anyone that knows Ian or I you are very aware that we are both into football big time. Ian is the biggest Colts fan this side of the RCA dome and he has managed to make me a fan also. But that is where our football unity ends. Ian likes BYU and I am a huge U fan so college football season makes for a tense household. We stand about 10 feet apart when we go to the games together so we can keep the peace, because we are both very intense when we watch football. We are quite the odd couple walking around the stadium with him all in blue and me all in red. Geez just talking about it makes me excited.......I can't wait till August! Go Utes!!!!!! This year it's gonna be different Ian!!!! It will me doing the victory dance after the game and you walking away in shame!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so glad you imbrace Ian's love of the Colts! Did he ever take down the Colts flag he hung in the entry way? Sporting events=great people watching!
It will be interesting to see who gets to go to the BYU/U game with Michael's tickets!
Post a Comment