
My niece Makayla turned 3 on June 11. I can't believe how big she is getting. We are having a party for her on Saturday at Princess park and she is so excited. When I called her on Monday to tell her Happy Birthday the first thing she said when she picked up the phone was.....Seesee guess what????? It's my Birthday today and yours is next!!!!! She is seriously a crack up and way to smart for her own good. We watch her alot and she is the most polite 3 year old I have ever met. We usually take her out to dinner and not only does she tell you thank you while you are there.....she also tells you thank you everytime she sees you for the next 3 months. Half of the time I forget what she is talking about when she says thank you for Texas Road House when we went in Feb. She's a nut but that's why we love her......Happy birthday Kayla!!!!!
2 comments:
She is a doll! Happy Princess Birthday to Makayla!
Happy Birthday Makayla! We haven't seen her for awhile.
Post a Comment