

Well i figured since everyone else has one Ian and I should probably get one to. So here we are!!!!! Ian and I met at an LDS dance in Sept of 2005(that's so embarrassing) and we were married Sept 16, 2006. We bought a home in West Jordan a few weeks before we got married and have been living there ever since. It's not just the two of us anymore because Ian surprised me with my sweet puppy Lilly May for Christmas. She seriously is the best thing ever. We love her more that a lot of people like their kids.:) Ian is currently working at Shamrock Plumbing and going to school so he can get his journeyman. I am working as an Escrow Officer at Executive Title. I just got my license so I am currently trying to build up my client base and get my career rolling. We are always super busy so i figured this is a good way to keep in touch with family and friends. We have two incredible families and are very excited with the way our life together is going. And before anyone asks...........We have no plans for babies anytime in the near future. But........maybe another puppy? Ha Ha
2 comments:
I love it!!! You'll get addicted...I already am and it's only been a few days. Love the picture of Lilly!
Congratulations on the new blog...I am excited to be able to keep in touch with you guys!
Post a Comment