Friday, June 22, 2007

One week!!!!




We leave for Cali a week from today!!!!!Yayayayayayayayayayayayay!!!! I seriously can't wait. Tonight we are having a Roethel family pow wow to discuss our plans while we are there. We are still sad about leaving Lilly I seriously am going to miss her so much. I can't believe we are going to be away from her for a whole week. :( If ya can't tell I'm a little distraught about this whole thing. This is her first time away from us!) But anyways it will be so much fun if I can just get over being a worry wort about Lilly!!! Hopefully we can get some much needed sunlight and rest!!! I guess there is a water park at our resort so I am sure we will spend a lot of time there. Cali here we come!!!!

6 comments:

Carly said...

Do you still want us to stay at your house even if Mom and Dad are watching Lilly?

Mama Mia said...

We will take good care of Lilly with my parents! Have so much fun!

Bethers said...

Don't worry, we have been trusted with little humans and have proven very reliable and loving.

Ian, Kels & Lilly said...

I'm not worried you won't take good care of her because I know you will you guys are great. Just a little worried about leaving my baby for the first time. She is my world as you guys all know so just gonna miss her a ton.

Maeve said...

Have a good trip! I am counting down the days until I can come home! See you when you get back.

Ty and Holly said...

Have fun!! We'll see you when you guys get back.