
Wow work for Ian and I has been pretty hectic latley so we are super excited for a week away. We are going to sunny San Diego with my fam for my 21st birthday the first week of July. We are going to Disneyland, a Padres game, Tijuana, golfing, the beach and if I get my way Sea World. (I love Shamu) I seriously can't wait to get away but I am so sad to be leaving Lilly for a whole week. We have a nieghbor who has volunteered to come over and let her out but I know that i will be so so so so worried about her the whole time. Geez she is like having a baby. This will be the first time we have gone away since our honeymoon so it is about that time. I also haven't been on a family vacation for about 5 years so this should be interesting. Wish us luck with Lilly.
1 comment:
Glad you have a blog...I will love checking in on you guys! Have fun in California!
Post a Comment